Apurva Ayurveda Healing Center exclusively offers the ancient healing techniques
of Ayurveda and Yoga to offer our clients a natural, wholistic approach to health.
These deeply purifying treatments are designed to help effectively restore balance
to the organs and tissues, calm the mind, and help to re-establish our natural state
of health, happiness, and an inner sense of wellbeing. Herbalized oils carefully
prepared to target your individual imbalances make these treatments soothing, yet
powerful and uniquely effective.
The ultimate goal is to empower each person to make the proper decisions regarding
a healthy, “whole” lifestyle that will enable them to:
MAKE BETTER LIFESTYLE DECISIONS NOW
- Live pain free
- Lose weight and keep it off
- Sleep better
- Manage the effects of stress & anxiety
- Lower cholesterol, blood pressure
- Treat disease
- Prevent disease
SAT CHIT ANANDA
Truth, pure consciousness, bliss........
Can ayurveda help me?
Ayurveda promotes healthy living, disease prevention, and harmony of body, mind,
Still unsure if ayurveda can help your particular issue? Answer the following questions....
- Do you have recurring symptoms that conventional allopathic treatments are not alleviating?
- Is pain, fatigue, anxiety or depression disrupting your day to day activities?
- Do you have regular issues with your digestive system - constipation, gas, diarreah,
- Do you want to be able to avoid the “normal” aging process
- Are you looking for natural solutions to weight loss and maintenance?
- Are you wanting to be a more active participant in your health and make healthier
life choices but don’t know how to get started?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you can benefit from Ayurvedic treatment.
Ayurveda is the ancient, holistic healing system from India that helps you enjoy
robust physically health so you can enjoy all your activities, nip symptoms in the
bud to prevent more severe illness, and treat current conditions with natural, effective
Tell us about your particular issue firstname.lastname@example.org